Thursday, June 5, 2008

It's been a long time

It has been a long time since I felt compelled to post anything. My life is still good in some regards, but in others, things are starting to slip. I haven't been to a Weight Watcher's meeting for a month now, and I know that I have gained weight. I stopped tracking, and then it got too hard to start tracking again. And because I gained, I stopped going to the meetings. Now i can't get motivated to go back. I just don't have the self discipline to make myself get back on track!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

K - you get back 'on the wagon' because I am on my THIRD day!!

So far so crappy - I forgot how hungry I am the first couple of days!

Check the Bain Blog, I left comments there, too!
L/Cindi

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm trying to post to the blog - this is a test....
L/Cindi

Anonymous said...

Test....

Kanda said...

Yea!!!! You're back. I lost 4 pounds 2 weeks ago, but I gained 2 last week. I am chalking it up to muscle because we hiked through Minnetonka last week.