Sunday, February 10, 2008

Big bunch of SICKO'S

I was up .4 in my last weigh in, but that's o.k. Not stressing that one too much. What I AM stressed about is that my husband just got over the flu, and now my 2 year old has had it for 2 days. And she hates ALL forms of Tylenol. And she is very hard to trick. She's too smart. :( Why is it that men are such babies when they are sick? My husband is needy anyway, so he is much worse when he is sick. Luckilly he doesn't get sick very often. I, on the other hand, am trying not to get sick. We all know what will happen. My husband says "If you get sick, you get sick. We'll take care of things." But the minute I spike a fever, the kids will need mom for everything, and his patience with the kids will run out after 10 minutes. So even through thee puking, and the fever, I will still be running the show and being mom. UGH!!!!!

No comments: