Friday, January 25, 2008

In the Beginning

So, my sister talked me into a Blog of my very own. So here it is. I am a middle aged housewife, who loves Rock-'n-Roll music, scrapbooking, being with my family, and having fun. The main reason that I created this blog was because I joined Weight Watchers in November of 2006. I have done really well, and have lost 30 pounds, but I needed a kick in the butt to keep going. So I thought if I publish my progress, and my thoughts and feelings in black and white, I would be more accountable to myself. But this blog will not only be about Weight Watchers. I am also a BIG Monkees fan, and I love to talk about just anything that comes to my head. Hence the name "Random Thoughts". And I have always had the reputation in my family of being the TALKER!!! So, there is never a shortage of things to say. :)

No comments: